Looking at the above image of Stoughton Recreation Park:
- Bottom Left: There is a small path from Northway, opposite the British Legion
- Top Centre: A path leads from Fentum Road, opposite Shepherds Hill
- Top Right: A wide path off Worplesdon Road, opposite New Cross Road. A hire shop and charity shop are just to the left of the entrance. PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THE VERY SMALL CAR PARK HERE. It is shared with the Disability Challengers Group who need room to manoeuvre their specialist vehicles.
- Bottom Right: A path off Worplesdon Road, in between houses, almost opposite Baden Road
If you need to park your car in the surrounding area please take the local residents into consideration. GCBFC will always support the local resident where parking is concerned and your car risks being clamped if parked inappropriately. Thank you for your understanding on this matter.
We would also ask ALL visiting teams to our club to NOT clean their football boots by their cars, please respect our neighbours.
Directions From Southbound A3
- From A3 Southbound take exit for Town Centre, stay in middle lane of slip road, bear left at first set of traffic lights and then turn right at second set following signs for Bagshot A322 and Portsmouth A3. The Fire Station should then be on your left.
- Proceed to next set of lights (Jaguar dealership on left, Ladymead Retail Park on right) and go straight over still following signs for A3 and Bagshot A322.
- Carry on under railway bridge and get into right hand lane to turn right at next roundabout going under A3 and following signs for A322 Bagshot.
- Go straight over next set of lights (Nat West Bank on right), you are now on Worplesdon Road A322. Stoughton Recreation Ground is a few hundred yards up this road on the left hand side.
Directions from Northbound A3
- As you enter Guildford northbound on the A3, take the Wooden Bridge Roundabout exit keeping left on the slip road
- Take the first exit, A322 / A323, onto the Worplesdon Road.
- Either stay in the middle lane to head up the Worplesdon Road (Stoughton Rec on your left further up) or turn left to take the Aldershot Road that will lead to the Northway entrance.
Sat Nav Users
- Postcode GU2 9SA will take you to Fentum Road